Why do I need Renter’s Insurance for my college age student?

Renter’s Insurance for College Students Many of our clients with college-age students reach their junior year and decide to live in an off campus apartment or house while away at school. We believe that there must be some consideration to having renter’s insurance to protect their personal property, such as a computer, television, electronics, bicycles and even furniture. In the event something is destroyed, damaged or stolen all of the personal property is protected. Even if a student is a dependent under his or her parent’s insurance, the student’s personal property, in many cases, is not covered if the student lives off campus. Parents are encouraged to call DOYLE Insurance to see if

College Student Insurance Needs

For many, sending their children off to college is typically a time of great pride filled with anticipation, anxiety and thoughts of the days when they were completely under your protection. The years do pass quickly as we longingly think about the toddler whose hand you held so tightly as you bundled them off to pre-school. We know that it is time to let go and allow your child to experience real independence and growth. We hope that we have provided the right tools and that they will make the right decisions. Regardless, you need to make sure that your child is fully protected as it relates to common insurance coverage. At Doyle Insurance, we want to make sure that we provide you with

Recent Posts
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Contact Us


Liberty Tree Office Park
85 Constitution Lane, Room 2H
Danvers, MA 01923


Tel: 978-777-6344

Fax: 978-777-9804


Office Hours


Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm

Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm